Concilio Et Labore: Tribute Rashford 10: Stylo Matchmakers® Long Sleeve Tee
Manchester Rashford 10: Stylo Matchmakers® Long Sleeve Tee
Concilio et Labore Manchester United
The first true badge of Manchester United took inspiration from the Manchester coat of arms: it carried the city's motto of “Concilio et Labore” — meaning “Wisdom and Effort” — and three yellow stripes represented the Irwell, Irk and Medlock rivers that run through and around the city.
This is a long sleeve t-shirt that features the name and number of Manchester United player Marcus Rashford (number 10) on the back. It is made by Stylo Matchmakers®, a brand that produces sports-related apparel.
Enrich your wardrobe with a versatile long sleeve tee. For a casual look, combine it with your favorite jeans, and layer it with a button-up shirt, a zip-up hoodie, or a snazzy jacket. Dress it up with formal trousers or chinos to achieve a more professional look.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic Heather is 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142.4 g/m²)
• 32 singles
• Regular fit
• Side-seamed construction
• Crew neck
• Cover-stitched collar
• 2″ (5 cm) ribbed cuffs
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, Honduras, or the US